ITMACH India, the International Textile Machinery & Accessories Exhibition, is the destination to experience the latest textile machinery and technology first hand. ITMACH India has been developed to help its exhibitors and visitors discover new markets, latest technologies and current trends in the textile industry. It lays out the opportunity to meet technical experts of leading textile machinery manufacturers, technology suppliers, industry professionals and thinkers.
5K+ Sq. Mtrs of Venue
10+ Participating Countries
- Machinery for Web Formation, Bonding, Finishing of Nonwovens, Felting and Accessories
- Machinery for Yarn Spinning, Man Made Fiber Spinning, winding, Texturing, Twisting and Accessories
- Machinery for Preparatory Weaving, Weaving, Turfing and Accessories
- Machinery for Knitting, Hosiery and Accessories
- Machinery for Embroidery, Braiding and Accessories
- Machinery for Washing, Bleaching, Dyeing, Finishing, Cutting, Folding and Accessories
- Machinery for Printing, Digital Printing, Consumables and Accessories
- Machinery for Garmenting, Garment Processing & Finishing and Accessories
- Laboratory Testing, Measuring and Quality Control Equipment and Accessories
- Transport, Material Handling, Logistics, Warehousing, Packaging Equipment and Accessories
- Equipment for Recycling, Waste Reduction and Pollution Prevention and Accessories
- Software for Design, Data Monitoring, Management, Processing and Integrated Production
- Dyes, Pigments, Inks, Colorants and Chemical Auxiliaries for Textiles
- Service for the Textile Industry and Associated Equipment for Textile Plant Operations
- Research and Educational Institutions
- Technical Information Services
GLIMPSES OF ITMACH 2019
We had a lot of serious visitors at our booth. ITMACH India is growing in importance. Gujarat as the location is perfect as it is an important textile producing state with neighboring Rajasthan & Maharashtra having a strong industry.
The response has been very good considering the current market situation. Social media plays a very important role here & the response we received on the virtual platform to our product showcase at ITMACH has been phenomenal.
We received a lot of good inquiries. We are optimistic about the Indian market. Investments especially in the Western & Central Indian regions are good.